What was it like to climb Everest in 1924, and how can a climber rationalize risking death for the sake of a climb? Conrad Anker faced both questions when he recreated Mallory's Everest trip.
Become a fan on Facebook.
- Desert Flower
- The Eruption of Mount St. Helens
- The First Grader
- Flying Monsters 3D
- Forces of Nature
- Grand Canyon: The Hidden Secrets
- Hearst Castle: Building the Dream
- Hidden Hawaii
- The Human Body
- The Last Lions
- Lewis and Clark
- Life in a Day
- Lions 3D: Roar of the Kalahari
- Maximum Velocity
- Meerkats 3D
- Mysteries of Egypt
- Niagara: Miracles, Myths and Magic
- Ocean Men: Extreme Dive
- Sacred Site
- Sea Monsters: A Prehistoric Adventure
- Shackleton's Antarctic Adventure
- To Be An Astronaut
- The Wildest Dream
- Wildest Weather in the Solar System
- Wired to Win: Surviving the Tour de France
Have a Film Idea?
Want to submit a film idea for consideration by National Geographic Cinema Ventures?
Did You Know?
Proceeds from the sale of film tickets help further National Geographic’s nonprofit mission to increase global understanding through education, research, and conservation. Your support counts!